Friday, October 7, 2011

Geek Girl Con!

I'm actually on a train to Seattle for Geek Girl Con right now. I'm excited because
a) geekery? Duh?
b) they actually have a harrassment policy
c) um hello? NERDS EVERYWHERE

Is anyone else from the autismnet going? I'll be there as Faith from Mirror's Edge the first day, and Chun Li the second day (though Chun Li may, like, put on some pants later. Seattle is cold & damp) & it may be fun to meet up with intertrons people.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes; it's the first one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to a con before, but....

CHUN-LIIIIIII! She's the first female playable character I remember. As a kid I thought she was so cool for being the only female fighter (in Street Fighter II).

/squee

Tera

Neurodivergent K said...

She was the first playable female character in a fighting game! That's why I chose to be Chun Li.

And Faith is THE playable character and does parkour. How could I resist?

Jim said...

heh. . . i had to look up intertrons. heh.